Brake Disc Internally Vented, Coated, High-carbon, 22mm (BREMBO COATED DISC LINE 09.7701.11)
- Product line: COATED DISC LINE
- Diameter [mm]: 300
- Brake Disc Type: Internally Vented
- Number of Holes: 5
- Brake Disc Thickness [mm]: 22
- Minimum thickness [mm]: 20,4
- Centering Diameter [mm]: 79
- Height [mm]: 51,5
- Surface: Coated
- Tightening Torque [Nm]: 120
- Machining: High-carbon
- Supplementary Article/Info 2: with screws
- Condition: New
09.7701.11 BREMBO brake discs are a hallmark of reliability and efficiency in any conditions.
As innovations are widely used during the production process, a rapid stop of the vehicle is ensured at emergency braking.
The discs are lightweight which means the car has to carry less unsprung mass, improving its dynamic performance.
They are resistant to overheating and cool rapidly.
An optimal friction coefficient prevent 09.7701.11 BREMBO brake discs from grooves formation and do not result in brake pads premature wear-out.